Thursday, July 21, 2011

What We're Bumpin- Brey

Wassup Y'all...just checkin in givin away some of the music i been bumpin in the Beats headphones lately... Sorry to disappoint the hip hop heads(@dwolfunc) but most of the music lately hasn't been rap at all...

So i was goin through the old album collection and found this:


Most of you may not listen to rockish rap but this album is fuckin DOPE....the best track is "Nookie" in my opinion and I've had that on repeat to get me hype for the day. Another track i love is "Just Like This"

Moving on to Jazz(my favorite genre)...I've been lying down just coolin it to :


Yep, Foreign Jazz...this is one of the best Jazz albums personally, and if you like jazz or just "Chill" music as I do I definitely recommend it. Notable tracks are : "The Girl From Ipanema", "Desafinado", and "Corcovado".

Last, but not least:

Everything But The Girl. I don't know ONE other person besides my mother that listens to them. They are the epitome of chill music. Drum and bass, plus chill vocals and piano makes for great music to just lay down and escape the struggle of everyday life. Notable Tracks are : "Corcovado", "Wrong", and "Before Today"...

Aiight that's it from me today. Check out the some of the tracks and let me know what you think on Twitter @breyboy11..

Peace,

Brey

No comments:

Post a Comment