Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Social Networking 101 (Twitter) -Eazy


There's never anything positive poppin' in these Twitter streets, people dont wanna here about success or goals, shit is boring, so that basically sets the basis for these Social Networking 101 posts. What better a way to start it off than with the Bow Wow slander that made homie bitch up and threaten to delete his account...   ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
This tender ass nigga is in a record label full of strapped up blood niggas...but you gonna cry on twitter cause people who you dont even know are picking on you? Niggas should have you immediately removed from the cash money line up til you drop an album b. Lets be real, this nigga Bow Wow is 24 years old...and word in these internet streets is he just had a baby...and this nigga has the nerve to be cryin on twitter? Over a fake RT...this nigga is a fuckin poodle. Lets get into some of this slander displayed last night tho...
Here is the fake tweet by Bow: "@BowWow: bet you can't name another rapper-turned-actor better than me!"
People took this an proceeded to name every last nigga on the big screen who just so happened to spit atleast  a half of a bar...real or fictional, they was naming cartoons and all
Peep some of the names that were thrown in there tho...

  • B-Rad from 'bu RT : bet you can't name another rapper-turned-actor better than me!
  • Jaden Smith RT : bet you can't name another rapper-turned-actor better than me!
  • Lickety Split RT : I bet you can't name another rapper-turned-actor better than me!
  • Jojo Simmon RT : Eli Porter RT : bet you can't name another rapper-turned-actor better than me!
  • Crunchy Black RT : I bet you can't name another rapper-turned-actor better than me!
  • You're a Rapper? RT: I bet youcan't name another rapper-turned-actor better than me!
  • The power rangers RT  I bet you can't name anotherrapper-turned-actor better than me!
  • Oscar Proud RT  I bet you can't name anotherrapper-turned-actor better than me!
( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) Lmaao ima chill, but yo niggas went from that to making it a #TT that was 3rd in the world....  smmhh this shit had me shedding the realest of tears

Twitter aint shit...the homie bow was just tryna promote his mixtape b, till the slander started flying with no remorse from all angles. Whats even worse is that this isnt even the first time lil bow teared up over slander...i remember when homie was contemplating suicide last year around Thanksgiving...nigga got full off the turkey and was just ready to end it all...who hurt you Bow? Im here for you b...

Sad part is...niggas are still going in on this #tt ima chill tho Bow...let you work on what's left of your "rap" career.
Remember to go cop that Green Light 4 mixtape when it drops tho! ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Im out...
~Eazy (@Tha_FreshPrince)

2 comments: