Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Struggle Bars -Brey

Ok so Struggle Bar Tuesdays.... We've been tortured with some horrific verses in 2011 and the verse I'm about to put may very well take the cake ALREADY for Struggle Verse of the Year. Who might i be talking about?







    Yes, your Basedness himself...Lil fuckin B. I OFF TOP don't like this nigga, but i do respect his hustle. However I can't condone this bullshit. I refuse to give this nigga the glory of putting him in the same category as Nas, Jay-Z, and Em as a rapper. He recently was featured on Lil Wayne's mixtape "Sorry 4 the Wait", which in itself was not a great mixtape, but still....he got in the boof(yes nigga, boof) with Wayne and proceeded to spit these treacherous blocks of ice:

Yeah I do my thang, bitch wassup?
Young BasedGod, came in with the ballers
Iced out chain, bitch
I'm rich off that same shit
See 5 hoes on my dick, bitch, it's Christmas
Straight Westside, Bay Area
Bitch, I'll graze em
Gritty boy shit, BasedGod from the angles
On like a cradle and you niggas can't stop me
Shouts out to Mack Maine getting rich and cocky.
Bitches still Westside
Shouts out to Weezy
Young BasedGod with that .55 heater
187 bitch, I put it to 11 bitch
With that tiny shirt mane
And the tiny pants mane
I'm on BasedWorld and I f-ck with cash Money my niggas.
Don't understand man
The game like a chain
Woo woo! Swag, bitch, Brang-dang-dang man
Off the top, I'm a Wolfpack hitter
My life just a painting
And I paint you a picture, mane
Thing about it: a young paid-ass nigga
This that stunt music: bitch, I just do's it
It's Lil B and I'll muthaf-ckin prove it
We runnin'

I Admit that when he said the first bar i thought he was gonna mer-who am i kidding? It's Lil B....this is absolutely not a surprise but he really scraped the bottom of the barrel with this....for Lil Wayne. I wish i could've been a fly on the wall and seen Wayne's sober face while watching Lil B spit.Smfh Aiight I won't rant all day about him cause he's not exactly lyrical royalty. 

       I'm Out,

Brey

No comments:

Post a Comment