Thursday, July 21, 2011

You Niggas Don't Know Struggle (7-21-11)


These posts will be 100% factual stories of pure struggle that i've endured in recent times. Hopefully I wont have to do this too often but some things are just so funny from a 3rd person perspective that I just have to share them..so lets get into it..
Yo in case you're wondering, this an actual photo of vehicle's dash display...no jokes, just struggle. My engine light has been on so long that the light is starting to dim out. If you've never seen an air bag light on before, there it is.. Im not actually sure what it means, I just assume that I just don't have an airbag. I just imagine getting into an accident and dust flying out of the steering wheel...tragic
Ok so yesterday after getting out of class I hop in my whip to head home...As i sighed at my dash display while driving home, I realized that for some reason my car wasn't switching gears, its an automatic btw. I was going like 30 mph but stuck in first gear, shit scared the hell outta me. Cause not only was my engine screeching like the cries of 1000 babies, but this was the fastest I could go. Sounded like my engine was about to karate kick its way straight out of the hood. I had 2 options...head over to Auto zone, or just continue to head home. Any normal nigga woulda took it to the zone so thats exactly what I did. On my way tho, i happened to run into a Sonic. I stopped to get a burger and this bitch fucked up and got my order wrong..Im guessing my anger drowned out the sound of my engine as i drove home..cause I forgot all about autozone smh. I didnt remember about the engine problem until i got back to my apartment complex, but i figured i could just take my car the next day.....Today my car wouldn't start....you niggas don't know struggle..
~Eazy (@Tha_FreshPrince)

No comments:

Post a Comment