Friday, December 16, 2011

Logic 101:Relationships-Brey

Hola gang...Having recently just abruptly ended my 5 year long relationship, I just have a few thoughts for you guys considering relationships or already in one:


  • Don't waste someone's time
 A lotta people are floating around aimlessly waiting for someone better to come along while stringing together lies about feelings to the person they're currently dating. I'm a recent #WhoHurtYou victim of this. She lost whatever feelings she had for me, yet continued to date me feeding me lies about still loving me. The other person will almost ALWAYS figure it out and get hurt. Then you create trust issues amongst good people who will then go on to continue the vicious cycle you started. Just be up front. If you just want to sex someone with no strings, LET IT BE KNOWN. If you want something serious, same thing.

  • Communicate Effectively
You've heard it a million times, Communication is the MOST important thing when dealing with people in general, but especially relationships. Females and males alike tend to believe the other is a mind reader a lot of the time. This is never the case. Sure they may be able to predict actions/reactions based off of their prior knowledge, but they can't know how you FEEL about something unless you speak the fuck up. If her breathe stinks all the time, let her know that's a problem for you. If he can't eat the box, let him know otherwise he'll think he's killing it cause you allow him to. If she uses teeth AT ALL while-nvm you get the idea.

  • Title it up
Sorry fellas, but titles are necessary for most women. That grey ambiguous area where you may be hittin it and leadin her on to believe there could be more is just creating more and more trust issues in our generation. Don't forget, "We're just Fucking" is technically a title.

I could go on and on but I'll just leave it there today. Stay classy my friends

I'm out,
Brey

No comments:

Post a Comment