Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Echoes... - Brey



Yesssssiiirrrrrrr Weeknd finally released his HIGHLY anticipated project, Echoes of Silence last night, the last day of fall. Let me tell you this off gate- This mixtape does NOT disappoint. In my personal opinion, after quite a few listens this is definitely better than Thursday. I CAN say however that I like the production the most out of all his projects. It's just ridiculously good. From the first track he sets a crazy tone with his cover of a VERRRRY famous song that I wouldn't have covered by anyone else.

Notable Tracks:

  • D.D
  • Same Old Song
  • The Fall (my personal favorite)
  • XO/The Host
  • Outside
Keep in mind ALL of those songs are CRAZY fire and it's just a 9 track project. Download at: http://the-weeknd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment