Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Random Thoughts- Brey


  • Since y'all don't know what I look like ^^ there's me
  • NBA back!!!
  • Girls With Tattoos >>>>>
  • Yes I realize I'm posted up on the struggle Neon
  • Can't wait to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.Shit looks REAL
  •  I ain't shit for comin back to the blog just to do a Random thoughts post
  • Lots of different "Best Of's" comin for 2011 wrap up posts
  • I just hope Derrick Rose doesn't get injured with this fuck boy NBA season
  • If you go for your goal 100%(not 85%) you should be able to get where you want
  • Wendy's is trippin taking away double stacks
  • Got a piano in my room now.Bout to be a lil Scott Joplin
  • None of you care about any of these random thoughts huh?
  • I Don't care cause you're clearly still reading them
  • Echoes of Silence comes out this week I guarantee you
  • That's Weeknd's new mixtape to all you cave dwellers
  • The world end in 2012 so you may as well give the box up
  • If you wack just be yaself
  • Follow me on twitter @breyboy11
  • Start commenting on our blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment