Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why This Fall/Winter is Going to Be So Dope-Brey

Wassup yall. I know I'm not the only one ecstatic about this coming cold season. Shit is gonna get very real and I expect nothing less than greatness, fades, sexy white women with uggs, and frigid heartbreaks :(.
But for once I'm focusing on the more positive and here's what to look forward to this Fall/Winter:

Boardwalk Empire

Quite Frankly one of the dopest TV shows out, which shouldn't be a surprise since it's on HBO. This show follows prohibition times and basically the trials and tribulations of old school gangstas. The show is so dope It makes the series finale of Entourage less saddening. Check it out 9/25 if you paid your cable bill. Also Hung, How to Make It In America, and American Horror Story on F/X look promising...

NBA 2K12
Uhh what is there to explain? The ONLY downside to this game is that because of the lockout the game can't include any of the rookies. Frankly who wants to play with Kyrie Irving when you have Magic Johnson, Hakeem, Jordan etc.? Don't worry I'll wait.... The only other video-game that I fuck with coming out is Assassin's Creed. I still haven't beat L.A. Noire smh(Dopest game of the year so far).
















Drake's Take Care and Weeknd's       Echoes of Silence

These two projects are looking to be amazing. The Weeknd has already given us two great mixtapes and it'd be shocking if his last of the year wasn't insanely crack. Drake has been doin his thing all year and personally I feel as if he has a great chance to have the album of the year. Drake's shit is droppin Oct. 24th and Weeknd's project is droppin probably at the edge of fall close to winter. Don't comment telling me about the album covers I know they're fake bro.


Watch The Throne Tour

Niggas will definitely be in attendance for this shit. Fuck your reviews of the album the atmosphere is gonna be CRAZY in the building. When Niggas in Paris comes on I'm warning everyone haymakers will most likely be thrown and ignorance will consume my entire being. Adele will also be on tour this Fall so be on the lookout for her cause her shit is AMAZING. So amazing in fact that, niggas like me can't afford it.


The iPhone 5

I'm gonna operate under the notion that the rumors are true for this device. I have no idea if it's true but I don't care. Niggas gotta get rid of this 3GS cause apparently with this iPhone I'm not Team Iphone :(.


The combination of all these make for a great couple of seasons to come. Be safe out there this winter people as every day out here is one day closer to the end (or a new beginning if you're a glass half full loser).

Be sure to check out my post "The Sheep Effect" dropping tomorrow as well as daily horoscopes posted by me and Eazy from time to time(You're gonna wanna read them)

I'm Out,
Brey



No comments:

Post a Comment