Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts 9-13-11 (Eazy's Back)

  • First and foremost...RIP 2 Pac....secondly, I apologize for gettin ghost for like a month and betraying the blog. I planned on writing one like 3 weeks ago but uhh, yea...so here I am, back for a second time like MJ in 95.
  • To be honest, i really was starting to think I was too Hollywood for this blog shit. At a party a chick approached me asking if I was Eazy from that blog site and told me how funny i was. Ever since then you can't tell me shit, ima fuckin celebrity b.
  • I refuse to wife a girl up until twitter is over and done with yo, no telling what goes down in the secret world of dms. Niggas are starting to blatantly dish lines to niggas queens via dm. I've seen, and even done this before lol, no way am i starting a long term commitment with a girl while you niggas are roaming freely throughout twitter.
  •  Wendy's is winning with this new lemonade... McDonald's better watch out, that struggle dollar tea isn't looking so appetizing anymore
  • Today was so hot, this Muslim woman beside me had to result to taking off her hijab in my presence...and I know that shit is like illegal or frowned upon or something. Temperature got outta hand and she was just like fuck religion 
  • Serena Williams has got to chill
  • I promise you yall cant count the struggles... if someone hits me with the correct number of struggles you can have Brey's Dre Beats, word up 
  • I guarantee that this pic where taken in Greensboro...the official birth place of the struggle
  • Lmao yo why does homies headphones have the AV red white and yellow cables tho.....im dying
  • This girl got mad at me the other day cause I said Bernie Mac supposed to be performing at the amphitheater next month...she must not have gotten a flyer
  • Words with Friends will dead ass have you trying to spell out the most outlandish words just to get the dub. Last week I couldve sworn queepers was a word b...i just knew I was about to get like 90 points
  • Its barely even Tuesday anymore....should i change this to wedn....fuck it
  • Some bloods on twitter said they dropped Game at the mall in front of his kid yesterday. Idk if its true or not but it got me thinking. If any man drops you in front of your toddler child you really have no choice but to murder him once you regain consciousness...Imagine that lil nigga telling your queen the story once yall get home, cant have that shit go down yo.
  • Legging season is right around the corner! Ive never been so excited and equally scared in my life...some of you larger size females are gonna have to chill this season, you know who you are...
  • Yall enjoy the rest of your nights...Im out
~Eazy

No comments:

Post a Comment