Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Random Thoughts- Brey

-This is actually kind of a lonely post

-Wednesday is spelled fuckin weird...why can't it be "Winsday"

-If this NBA lockout cancels the season I will shed tears

-If the NBA does go through I'm thinkin Bulls back to the ECF again

-NBA 2K12 and Iphone 5 next month!!!!

-This Fall/Winter is gonna be the best in years for me

-I'm more sad about Entourage ending than the fact that I'm broke again smh

-Ari Gold is really the best TV show personality ever...although Larry David isn't far behind

-I'm really shooting a commercial tomorrow

-I'm goin to be the next Denzel, one Pepsi commercial at a time

-Why would you even have any other computer than a Mac?

-I'm jealous of @dwolfunc honestly

-This blog shit is tough with no inspiration

-Twitter alone can put your life on many different tracks if you use it right

-Twitter is still 85% jokes people

-Who wants to do a guest blog?I'll tell you if your idea is shit

No comments:

Post a Comment