Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"FOH" The LeBron Edition

So before anything, I'd like to say yes i am a LeBron James hater. Ever since he took off that carefully placed headband and revealed his hairline, and got called "better than Jordan", it's been my mission to get him all the way the Fuck Outta Here.
                                                              

Aiight so Bron you went to the Heat....which automatically sealed your fate to be here today. Yeah i know I'm gonna "wake up to the same problems" but my nigga me, you, and my little cousin still have the same amount of rings, which is what you went there for. You even had Big Sean and Drake sayin punchlines confirming you were getting a ring soon. That shit is set in STONE nigga!THEN you had the nerve to say you niggas were gonna win "Not 1...Not 2...Not 3...Not 4.... Not 5...Not 6...Not 7" championships?!?! No disrespect to them but you lost to the DALLAS MAVERICKS my dude! These niggas were on no kind of playoff radar at any point of the season. Nigga in 2 straight games you had a combined 2 points in the 4th. And niggas got the nerve to call you better than Jordan?


The fuckin picture says everything. My man Jordan is sittin there stumped at who the fuck this nigga thinks he is.... Is it cause Rashard Lewis allegedly pulled a Drake on ya queen? You gotta get past it dog or stop surroundin yourself with hoes. At least niggas in the league respect you....oh wait...





Deshawn Stevenson COMPLETELY shitted on you!(swag for gettin arrested the same week too). You really lettin niggas in the league do this? My nigga Deshawn got a ring before you tho....a complete ignorant nigga.... and let's not even see my nigga Mark....


My nigga is chilling not even giving an inkling of a fuck right now. Mark is fucking Winning. Calling a week ahead to throw a championship party when they were down in the series? Fuckin SWAG my dude. While LeBron talkin bout what's gettin done on the defensive end. I know you one of the greatest athletes in the world and two-time MVP an all but i gotta get you the FUCK OUTTA HERE b. Maybe next year....if not...
r

Aiight just had to get that out. I appreciate any people checkin us out regularly(pause)....don't forget to hit us up on twitter @Tha_FreshPrince @breyboy11.

No comments:

Post a Comment