Saturday, June 11, 2011

Eazy

Yo wats good im Eazy. Im not gonna say much over this intro cuz if u fuck wit me n my homie on this blog shit you'll learn a lot. Just young black men tryna survive in these mean streets, all while escaping the thirst. We basically here to enlighten you to put it the simplest...and to stray away from the loneliness like my homie here ...  

Now i know plenty of questions are probably running thru your head at this point...

  • "Why is that nigga so lonely?"
  • "Who the hell is Marvin?"
  • "Why didn't my girl call me back last night?"
Just chill n stick wit us b n all your questions will be answered...

Oo yea...if u fuck wit Lil Momma, just go head n dismiss yourself from our blog b...your kind isn't wanted here...
-Eazy (@Tha_FreshPrince)

No comments:

Post a Comment