Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random Thoughts (3-15-12) ~Eazy

Bored as hell in class....Let's get it
  • We at 10,000 views bittcchheessss, Tru
  • Ever notice how professors of the most difficult classes never speak English? These colleges really know how to make money yo, niggas cop the F and retake lol
  • Fuck this nigga for making us turn our papers in at end of class
  • Shorty beside me been sniffling all class, 90% chance she has AIDS
  • You niggas wanna be Wiz & Big Sean sooooo bad
  • If your snapback can double as a construction helmet it might be time to give it up b...
  • You ladies with the linebacker calves dont eem worry about hopping on the Sundress wave...maybe next year boo
  • Last weekend hours got kicked forward and hoes got kicked out....RIP Cuffing Season 2011-12
  • Draw Something was really the shit for 2 good weeks...now niggas just unscramble the word :(
  • Bulls beat the Heat without Rose....fuck your thoughts
  • Droid users have no clue they're losing...I know I sure didnt... I just did an entire blog post on my iphone, I could barely even log into this shit on my Evo, smh
Im out, 
Eazy

No comments:

Post a Comment