Sunday, March 11, 2012

Legging Season :-) -Eazy


Ahhh yesss here we aree!!! We've reached my favorite season of the year people...yessirr legging season. Ive never felt such a combination of bliss and dismay in my life. Cause you all know just as well as I do that in the wrong hands...leggings can make shit take a terrible turn for the worst. And you inconsiderate ass females know exactly who you are yo. Its because of this that we here at Marvin's Room have decided to set a few guidelines for this season to come to ensure happiness for all...

Rule #1: Leggings Aren't For Everybody! 
This is by far the most important rule yo, like honestly. Shit like this should be laid out in the constitution. As such an amazing item of clothing, it was certain that leggings would catch the eyes of most females of all types and sizes...and that is exactly where the problem lies b. Sorry if I sound indignant but yo this has been a persistent problem in my community from year to year. Im tired of happily walking to class only to be incensed by the sight 2 lumpy thighs trapped in spandex passing my peripheral. The shit has to stop yo. This is in no way a shot at larger females, ....well a little, but some of you smaller females also have that cottage cheese in leggings look poppin off. 
Leggings arent for yall, im sorry. The shit isnt flattering and seeing shit like that really ruins a niggas day. And the fucked up part is, I know yall see that shit when yall first put the leggings on. Mirrors are like $5 b and they come standard in every restroom, no way will I believe that yall dont know what you look like.... its just inconsiderate, better the community and just throw a pair of jeans on...maybe you can rock leggings next season

Rule #2 Don't Let Them Fake You Out Bro
This is also a very important rule, cause every man knows that there's nothing worse than the leggings facade. Niggas be in desert level thirst mode when chillin with a chick who has what we think is a fatty, just to pull the leggings down and it be another mirage trap set by the spandex gods...Niggas be in the utmost disbelief b. Where'd the booty go? Leggings really locates all the greatness located in that general area and shapes it perfectly into a fatty to the untrained eye. Shit is like a magic trick yo. And girls no this shit, so trust me, flat chicks will not hesitate to throw on these '24 hour booty' garments and catch niggas slippin. You have to use your better judgement tho, context clues and shit. Like was ALL that there in the summer? Or did it just appear overnight. Also, look at her posture, cause girls with no ass like to flaunt it for the 24 hour period that they get it from leggings. Its new to them so they gonna try to show that shit off before they have to take the leggings off at the end of the day and return to reality.

Rule #3 Help Ensure My Safety


I understand how comfortable leggings are and the whole 9 but ladies I must ask that you please stop wearing this particular item of clothing to the gym to workout... I'm sick of it b. Upon entering the gym as soon as a spot a good looking chick in spandex I immediately feel the need to prove myself. I've incurred at least 2 injures in the gym this summer cause of you females yo. I'm tired of struggling to find the inner strength to finish my bench press sets and chick with leggings walks by and strips me of all my focus and dedication. Nothing can get accomplished when chicks are in the gym in spandex b...and what makes it worse is, y'all never do anything that's even remotely difficult. you always find the chicks in spandex doing knee-ups or other worthless exercise that can be performed in your respective homes. Explain to me why homegirl in the pic couldn't have done that on the floor in her living room...exactly. So for the sake of my health and others like me...try throwing on some b ball shorts or something, they work just as well, I'm sure of it.

Rule #4 Dont Blame Me
Females.....yall know exactly what you are doing when you squeeze into those leggings and start your day, don't even front like you don't. So if you happen to turn around and catch a nigga with his eyes wide open and tongue out you honestly cant even be mad at homie, it's in no way his fault. So don;t turn around an try to hit us with that disgusted look, cause you no you like the attention...and if not, maybe you should dress more like 90's Queen Latifah and less like Meagan Good. And not tryna point fingers or anything...but yall are the ones with the overnight ass on display so my looking at it or attempting to grab is 100% your fault...im chillin' tho..

Iight yall thats all I have for now, as the season progresses though know that I shall not hesitate to add more rules as I come across them...Im out

~Eazy

No comments:

Post a Comment